Application for membership in the Attrition & Retention Consortium is open to all organizations that are recognized for best practices in employee retention. Member companies should have a significant presence in the U.S. and Canada with a strong interest in proactively measuring and managing attrition.
- Your company must have at least 5,000 full-time, permanent employees in North America
- A current and robust attrition reporting process
- Submission of annual attrition data for benchmarking
- Active participation in an ARC committee and attendance at the ARC annual meeting
- Payment of annual ARC dues (currently $1,500 annually)
- Uphold ARC’s ethical and confidentiality requirements
- Complete the ARC Member Application Form located here
- Contact ARC Membership Chair, Julie Flynn (email@example.com) to schedule a phone conversation to discuss interest in ARC and obtain a better understanding of ARC.
- New member application will go to the ARC Executive Board for approval to allow the company to present to the entire current ARC membership.
- Once approved, you will be required to present information about your company and workgroup, your company’s attrition/retention practices, and any other HR analytics/workforce planning processes to ARC membership via WebEx conference.